Marketing strategies differ between industries, but Hallen Media has proven success across the board. Some of our most successful clients have been businesses in the home improvement industry. As long as people have homes, those homes will need improvements and repairs! While marketing tactics differ depending on the specific products or services offered, all home improvement businesses benefit from a multiple pronged marketing approach.
Inbound digital marketing is a great tool for collecting leads that are looking for your product online. But don’t discredit the power of direct mail. It’s been around for a long time it is still an effective tool.
Proximity direct mail, also referred to as jobsite radius direct mail, is the ideal way to reach customers near your current jobsite.
- It’s targeted! When you mail to the neighborhood you’re already working in, you’ll reach customers with the same demographics and, likely, with the same needs for your services.
- It’s easy! Send us the address of your next job and we will curate a mailing list and send your mail for you.
- It’s affordable! This targeted direct mail comes with affordable postage and print options so you can market to your customers on your business’s budget.
- It’s custom! All postcard art is customized to your business and your message.
For a proximity campaign to have the strongest effect, you can even send postcards before, during, and after your work is completed. These supplementary services have also led to conversions for our clients:
- Yard signs – Showcase your work by leaving your business’s branded sign in the yard of your jobsite. Neighbors will receive your mail and notice the yard sign and your company vehicle so they can see your work.
- Door hangers – Canvas the neighborhood with door hangers for additional exposure.
- Call tracking – Add a call tracking number to your proximity mailers so you can record and track every call that comes in from this specific lead source.
- Graphic design – For the most professional appearance and details on your postcards, we will handle branded graphic design on your marketing materials. We can even redesign your logo when you’re ready.
- Photography – Post cards with actual jobsite photography will stand out. Schedule a session and we can visit your next jobsite for updated commercial photography.
- Loyalty mailing – Once you’ve gained new customers through proximity mailings, remind them when it’s time for routine service or maintenance with Loyalty Mailings. These post cards go to your past customers so you can get repeat business.